14501 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando FL 32837
At 110-acres, Gatorland provides affordable-priced family fun with:
– Thousands of alligators & crocodiles to see
– An aviary
– Breeding marsh with observation tower
– Florida panthers
– Petting zoo
– Nature walk
– Bobcat Bayou
– Gator Gully Splash Pad
– Award-winning gift shop
One-of-a-kind reptilian shows including Alligators: Legends of the Swamp, Gator Jumparoo and the Up-close Encounters Show
Take a ride on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line! Then take the Gatorland Express train and then head on over to Gator Gully Splash Park where kids of all ages can enjoy a good ol’ fashion squirtfest!
Don’t miss the rare white alligators on display at Gatorland’s White Gator Swamp. Featuring four of the world’s largest white leucistic alligators known to roam the planet, these giant Ivory colored reptiles are each ten to twelve feet in length and weigh over 800 pounds.
Don’t forget to arrive early and upgrade your day with one wild ride on the all new Stompin Gator Off Road Adventure! Buggy rides available for purchase at Gatorland’s front gate admissions. Limited availability.
– Admission Price: $26.99 adult, $19.99 child (ages 3-12), children under age of 3 free; Florida resident specials available
– Hours of Operation: Please call for park hours
– Length of Activity: Half Day
– Wheelchair Accessible: Yes