Credit Disney Parks Blog
by Valerie Lee, Public Relations Manager, Disneyland Resort
Every Disney parks fan has a wish list and a checklist – things they dream about and things they must do when they visit a Disney theme park. We’re inviting you to create a new list: Your 2021 Disneyland Resort Summer Bucket List!
Our phased reopening is rapidly moving along, and more and more experiences are now available in Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park. The Disneyland Hotel opened its Fantasy Tower on July 2, which means all three Disneyland Resort Hotels are now open, too.
What are you missing, craving and daydreaming about? We created a 2021 Summer Bucket List with a mix of classic and new to get you started. We can’t wait for you to build your own!
- Enjoy some of the original attractions at Disneyland, especially if you visit on July 17, 2021, for its 66th anniversary. A favorite is Storybook Land Canal Boats in Fantasyland, which begins with the giant “Monstro the Whale,” followed by a tour of miniature villages.
- Soon you can take an exotic trip along the world’s most famous rivers on the Jungle Cruise. You’ll laugh your way all the way back to the dock, beginning July 16.
- Stay late for the nighttime festivities at Disneyland! “Mickey’s Mix Magic” returns with fireworks each night throughout the summer, with state-of-the-art projections, dazzling lights and a high energy, family-fun dance party!
- Go for your top score – or have fun trying on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Toy Story Midway Mania and now at WEB Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure.
- Be amazed at how much you learn while being entertained, at The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
- Make a reservation now for the unbeatable brunch at Lamplight Lounge, with waterfront views!
- Dine at Storyteller’s Cafe or Napa Rose and help them celebrate their 20th anniversaries this year!
- Shoot the rapids on Grizzly River Run, and burst into laughter as you and your friends get splashed – or doused!
- Celebrate your birthday or anniversary at the Disneyland Resort, sharing the unforgettable memory with friends and loved ones! Be sure to get a birthday button!
- Take the Disneyland Mountain Challenge: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Matterhorn Bobsleds and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Keep your eyes open for some favorite Disney characters in some unexpected places. Last week, Anna and Elsa surprised me in front of Carthay Circle Theater.
- Unwind after a long day in the parks at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, which just announced summer value offers* at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the Disneyland Hotel saving up to 25 percent on select rooms, July 5 – October 2, 2021!
- And, if you’re a California resident, take advantage of a limited-time summer ticket offer that’s reserved for some of our biggest fans – residents of the Golden State! The offer, as low as $83 per person per day for a 3-day ticket, can be used on any three separate days through Sept. 30, 2021!
We’re thrilled to welcome you back to the Happiest Place on Earth! It’s a full day of entertainment, and we’re ready to help you create fantastic new memories with your family and friends.
And a friendly reminder: To visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks, a separate theme park ticket and a park reservation for the same date and same park are required for park entry. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Visit Disneyland.com for the latest details and all you need to know before you go!
Tell us your 2021 Disneyland Resort bucket list must-do’s in the comments below!
*Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire 9/30/2021 and are limited in availability. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to five tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Ticket may not be upgraded. Offer subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.